This form is for the reporting of problem weeds and rats only.

For nuisances such as skunks, coyotes, gophers, garbage, and other matters, please email to have your concern directed to the appropriate department, or visit the County’s pest control page for more information.

Legal land description, municipal address, etc.

Follow-up Information

Please provide your contact information in case we require more information from you and so we can update you on our response. Your information will be kept confidential.


FOIP Notification: Personal information provided through this online form is collected in accordance with section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The information is collected for the purpose of administering Rocky View County’s weed and pest control programs. Questions about the collection, use, and disclosure of this information can be directed to the Manager of Agricultural & Environmental Services at 403-230-1401.


Agricultural & Environmental Services

For Other Issues...

Use the Bylaws & Enforcement report form for issues such as stray livestock, lost & found pets, unsightly premises, and traffic-related concerns.