Meeting agendas and minutes are available on our Meetings & Hearings web page.
- Family and Community Support Services Board
- To advise Council on policies concerning human services in the community
- To be concerned with the quality of community services for all age groups and segments within its boundaries
- To determine Family and Community Support Services Board (FCSS) policies and procedures within the framework of the FCSS Act and Regulations
- To direct the activities of the FCSS program
- Inclusive Communities
- Strong Families
- Resilient Individuals
- Cultivating caring communities that enhance social well-being through prevention, volunteerism, collaboration and community development.
- Two (2) representatives from Council and five (5) Members at Large
- Two (2) Council reps for a two (2) year term
- Five (5) Members at Large for a three (3) year term
- Approximately five (5) three hour meetings per year
- Meeting agendas and minutes are available on our Meetings & Hearings web page.
|J. S. Ryu