Report a Road Issue

If your situation is urgent, you can call us at 403.230.1401

Examples: "RR 282 from TWP RD 250 to TWP RD 252", "North of TWP RD 252", "Near the HWY 22x turnoff", etc.


Please Note: Rocky View County is not responsible for road maintenance issues that arise on Provincial Highways. Please consult this map of provincial highways before completing this form to assure your road concern is directed to the proper place and can be dealt with accordingly. See County vs. Provincial Roads for more information.



Transportation Services

Road Updates

Visit the road updates page for timely information on construction, maintenance, snowfall, flooding, or other issues currently affecting County roads.