Gravel sales are closed for the season.
Rocky View County offers bulk gravel sales to County residents on a seasonal basis.
How to Buy Gravel
The County only sells gravel in BULK—a tandem gravel truck or larger similar vehicle is required.
Gravel tickets must be pre-purchased in person at the County Hall between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (excludes Statutory Holidays). Payment may be made by cash, debit, cheque, or Mastercard/Visa. Proof of identity and residency (e.g. driver’s licence) is required at time of purchase.
Loading will be done by the County but you are responsible to arrange your own tandem gravel truck (or larger) to haul the material at your own expense. Pickup trucks and utility trailers will not be loaded and partial loads are not allowed.
|3/4 inch road crush
||$116.25 + GST
|Unprocessed (bank) pit-run gravel
||$60.00 + GST
|Reject (sand) material
||$52.50 + GST
||$720.00 + GST
The above prices are for material only.
Terms & Conditions
- There is an annual limit of ten gravel tickets per material type, per tax roll.
- Each ticket is for one tandem gravel truck load of material (12 tonnes / 7.5 m3/10 yd3).
- Tickets are refundable and do not expire.
- Tickets are for personal use only and may not be transferred.
- Commercial sales are prohibited.
Contact Road Operations at 403-230-1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.