Agricultural Services provides residents with a range of information and services aimed at protecting and enhancing agriculture and rural living within the County.
A few of the services offered include:
- Weed Control: Assisting residents with weed control issues by making recommendations based on resident needs.
- Pest Control: Working with residents to resolve control issues. Offering a range of information and services.
- Grass Seeding: Conducting roadside grass re-seeding program on County-owned lands.
- Programs & Grants: Facilitating local and provincial agricultural grant programs.
- Education & Events: Providing residents with a number of learning opportunities related to the agriculture industry.
- Rentals: Coordinating equipment rentals
- Awards: Arranging the nomination and awarding process for a yearly farm family award.