For Development Permits, the application forms and related Information Sheets have been updated in accordance with the Land Use Bylaw C-8000-2020, enacted on September 8, 2020.
When making an application, please ensure that all the relevant documents are submitted, as they may differ depending on the application being made.
Application Submission List (must include all):
- Development Permit – Application Form
- Payment of Fees
- Checklist (General or Commercial)
- Information Sheet(s) as applicable to the application
- Other documents, including but not limited to:
- Legible copy of site plan (as per checklist requirements)
- Legible copy of other plans/documents (as per checklist requirements)
- Digital copy of all plans/documents
Application Form, Checklists & Documents Required
All documents below are in PDF format.
1. Application Form and Fees
2. Payment of Fees
4. Information Sheets (for specific applications only)
5. Other Documents
Pre-assembled Application Packages
The application packages below are commonly applied for. As such pre-assembled packages for these development can be found below.
Please contact Planning and Development Services for any questions related to above application submission requirements.