36th Annual Ag Tour – Aug 31
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
SOLD OUT. YOU CAN STILL REGISTER TO BE ON A WAITLIST.
This hot, sought out event sells out fast; register today for the annual Rocky View County Agricultural Tour. This event is a day-long bus tour that will take you to various farms and ag-businesses in the northeast area of the County! You will have the opportunity to get out and explore various locations and learn about their operations. It is a day of being outside and seeing what’s in our own neighbourhood. Explore, learn and connect with your fellow County residents!
Your ticket will include an amazing lunch in Irricana and will feature a 4-H speaker and the announcement and presentation of the 32nd winner of the Master Farm Family Award. The day will end with refreshments and summer BBQ supper at the Balzac Hall.
- Date: Thursday, August 31.
- Time: Check in at 8 a.m., at the Balzac Hall, Lunch at Irricana, 5 p.m. Supper at the Balzac Hall.
- Itinerary: Will be posted closer to the date.
- Cost: $50 per person.
- Register: www.rockyview.ca/agtour or call 403-520-8185. The registration deadline is Friday, August 25. Payments will need to be made at County Hall prior to the event at the main counter.
- What to bring: hat, sunscreen, camera, water, steady closed-toed footwear
* Please note, tour stops are subject to change. This article will be regularly updated should any changes occur.
*There will be some walking, standing and being out in the sun.