County Hall Closed to Public due to COVID
Thursday, December 3, 2020
County Hall will be closed to public access as of December 7 and until further notice. We are available by telephone and email. Contact your service department directly by calling 403-230-1401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Throughout the pandemic, the County has demonstrated a focus on maintaining customer service by keeping County Hall accessible to the public while maintaining safety protocols for staff and visitors. As a result of the recently announced targeted health measures ordered by the Province of Alberta, Rocky View County is restricting public access to County Hall. All services continue, and our staff are available to assist.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, the health and well-being of our staff and community is a top priority.
Rocky View County’s Emergency Management team continues to be in close contact with Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health and the Alberta Emergency Management Agency to monitor the situation and adjust the County’s actions as needed.
Council / Boards & Committees
- December 8 Council meeting is cancelled. All Public Hearings for December 8 and 22 will be rescheduled for the New Year. Exact dates are being determined, notices will be mailed, and applicants informed.
- The December 22 Council meeting will be held electronically. It will be livestreamed but public attendance in chambers will not be permitted. All general business and closed session items from December 8 will be rescheduled to December 22.
- Council meetings in the New Year will be online until further notice. Stay tuned for procedures on public participation.
- Municipal Planning Commission (MPC) on December 10 will be held electronically and livestreamed. Applicants can speak and must register in advance with Legislative Services in order to do so.
- Subdivision & Development Appeal Board on December 16 and December 17 will be held electronically.
- Stay tuned for more information regarding public hearing procedures and presenting to council which will be available on the Council webpages.
For the latest information on County operational changes due to COVID-19, visit our COVID-19 Response page.
News & Updates