Rocky View County is a thriving community for business and industry. The County surrounds the City of Calgary on the north, east and west sides with a unique profile of small urban centres, hamlets and rural communities, as well as being home to significant retail, transportation and logistic hubs and warehousing facilities.
The region represents a diverse economic environment to make, market and move goods and services. Active sectors in the County include:
- manufacturing and warehousing
- transportation and logistics
- television and creative industries
- supply chain management
- suburban offices and business campuses
- conventional and unconventional energy
With a robust business community and many strategic advantages, it is easy to see why the perspective on Rocky View County shows a well-equipped location for all types of business ventures.