Filing a Council Code of Conduct Complaint

If you wish to submit a complaint about a Council member’s potential violation of the Council Code of Conduct Bylaw, you may submit a formal complaint by email or mail:


Mail:   Attn: Complaints Adjudicator
          Rocky View County
          262075 Rocky View Point 
          Rocky View County, Alberta T4A 0X2

All information submitted is held in confidence according to Section 56 of the Council Code of Conduct Bylaw and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act R.S.A 2000 c. F-25.


Complaints Adjudicator

262075 Rocky View Point
Rocky View County, AB
T4A 0X2