2021 Annual Report Released
Thursday, May 26, 2022
The Rocky View County 2021 Annual Report (PDF) offers a concise and comprehensive view of Council’s work to lead the County towards the goals and priorities outlined in the Strategic Plan — Leading Rocky View County.
This report also provides an overview of the County’s financial position and includes highlights of accomplishments from the past year, such as:
- Completion of a new Langdon Emergency Services Building.
- New Iron Horse Baseball Fields in Langdon.
- Twinning CrossIron Drive from Dwight McLellan Drive to Range Road 292.
- Adoption of the Balzac East Area Structure Plan amendments (providing the potential for an additional 465 acres of business use).
- Over $6.8 million in funding to support the delivery of cultural, social, and recreational opportunities.
- Conducting a 2021 Municipal Election.
- More authority for County Peace offers to better manage speeding and other traffic violations on County roads.
Rocky View County is committed to service excellence, financial health, and responsible growth to ensure all residents and businesses have what they need to thrive.
To learn more, visit the complete 2021 Annual Report (PDF).
Tax & Assessment