Council Decisions: April 11, 2017
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Here is a brief summary of the decisions of Rocky View County Council at the April 11, 2017 Council Meeting. This is an overview only—specific details are available on the Council Minutes and Archives page or by contacting the County’s Legislative and Legal Services department.
Planning & Development
- Division 5 – File 2012-RV-017, Bylaw C-7637-2017, Re-designation Item: Farmstead District to Industrial Storage District. Denied.
- Division 7 – File PL20160124 (06635007), Bylaw C-7646-2017, Re-designation Item: Direct Control District (DC-100) to Ranch and Farm Three District (RF-3) and Ranch and Farm District (RF). Approved.
- Division 1 – File PL20160110 (05811002), Bylaw C-7648-2017, Re-designation Item: Farmstead, a portion of Ranch & Farm District (RF) to Farmstead District (F). Approved.
- Division 9 – File PL20160126 (06834011), Bylaw C-7645-2017, Re-designation Item: Ranch and Farm District (RF) to Residential Three District (R-3). Approved.
- Division 3 – File PL20160062 (04619003-007, 04619009, 04619017, 04619024-036, 04619040/041, 04619124/125), Bylaw C-7649-2017, Conceptual Scheme Item: North
- Escarpment Drive Conceptual Scheme. Approved.
- Division 3 – File PL20160061 (04619006), Bylaw C-7650-2017, Re-designation Item: Agricultural
- Holdings District to Residential One District. Approved.
- Division 6 – File PL20160064 (08211001), Master Site Development Plan: Rubicon Loam Services Inc. Approved.
- Subdivision Authority: Division 3 – File PL20150093 (04618019), Subdivision Item: Residential Two District (R-2). Approved.
- Subdivision Authority: Division 7 – File PL20160135 (08616001), Subdivision Item: New or Distinct Agricultural subdivision. Approved.
- All Divisions – File 2020-250, 2017 Tax Recovery Sale Properties – Reserve Bids: Council set the reserve bids for those properties going to public sale for unpaid taxes. Reserve bids are set as close as possible to market value to ensure fairness for the landowner, the County, and the potential purchaser.
- Division 9 – File PL20150127, Bylaw C-7669-2017: Amend Road Closure Bylaw C-7550-2016. Approved.
- All Divisions – New Procedure Bylaw C-7666-2017: Revising and updating the existing bylaw to clarify and streamline the procedure and conduct of Council. Tabled to a future meeting.