2021 Meeting Dates
- January 13
- January 27
- February 10
- February 24
- March 10
- March 24
- April 14
- April 28
- May 12
- May 26
- June 9
- June 23
- July 14
- July 28
- September 15
- September 29
October 13 (CANCELLED)
- October 27
- November 10
- December 1
- December 8
- December 15
Meeting agendas, minutes, and live streaming are available on our Meetings & Hearings web page.
Role of Committee
- Acts as the Development Authority and Subdivision Authority for any applications referred to it by any County bylaw or procedure or by the County’s Chief Administrative Officer.
- Under the Municipal Government Act, has all the development powers and duties when acting as the Development Authority and has all the subdivision powers and duties when acting as the Subdivision Authority.
- Considers and makes recommendations on any other matter referred to it by Council, Administration, or another County board or committee.
- Councillor Boehlke, Councillor Gautreau, Councillor Hanson, Reeve Henn, Councillor Kamachi, Deputy Reeve McKylor, Councillor Schule, Councillor Wright
- Councillor Gautreau is Chair.
- Councillor Schule is Vice Chair.
- Excludes any Councillor who sits on the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board.
- The terms of all Commission members expire in October 2021.
- Twice a month as outlined in the meeting schedule above, unless otherwise determined by Council or the Commission.
- Meeting agendas, minutes, and live streaming are available on our Meetings & Hearings web page.
Speaking at the Municipal Planning Commission
- Applicants may speak to the Commission about their subdivision or development application for a maximum of five minutes. Applicants must sign up to speak at the meeting.
- Members of the public who wish to speak to the Commission about someone else’s application must notify the Municipal Clerk either before or at the meeting. The requestor must provide reasons for wanting to speak to the Commission.
- The Commission may pass a resolution to allow a member of the public to speak to someone else’s application but is not required to do so. Members of the public permitted to address the Commission may speak for a maximum of five minutes.