Property Tax Address Changes

If Canada Post has recently changed your mailing address, or you have moved, remember to update your tax account to ensure continued delivery of your assessment and tax notices.

There are two options to update your property tax address with Rocky View County:

  • Through the online form below
  • In person at the County Hall

You should also update your address with the Land Titles Office to ensure your correct mailing address is recorded on the Certificate of Title. Visit Service Alberta for more information.

Please note: failure to receive your tax notice is not sufficient reason for late payment.




Tax Department
T: 403.230.1401
F: 403.276.5372